Monday 29 March 2010

Socks socks socks.

I never used to wear socks with anything and now I can't seem to remove them from my feet. I have become addicted to buying cute pairs of socks to go with all my clothes. I usually wear them over my tights with brogues or with a pair of heels on a night out. When it's a little warmer I might wear them on their own - that's what I hate about Summer...getting my legs out ergh! I've found this one picture of me wearing socks - I think it was over Christmas - and it's not a very good photo but you get the picture.

I've seen loads of cute look book photo posts recently with socks and I suppose this is what inspired me to blog about them.

http://lookbook.nu/look/594175-Yes-I-m-wearing-socks-and-sandals

The link above is my favourite.





No comments:

Post a Comment