Monday 4 October 2010

Back to being rubbish.

Hello again to my few followers and apologies for not posting in the last forever! I am back at Uni now and it's all go. I have a magazine project to complete in the next 6 weeks which has just been approved today in a Dragon's Den type presentation so we are going ahead with our Magazine. I will be updating you all with the photo shoots, visuals, features and illustrations we will be using for the magazine as I think you will all love it.

Whilst I'm being a Uni geek, have a look at this photographer called Ellen Rogers. Her photography is beautiful and she never uses digital cameras just film and a dark room. I love her antique take on photography and wish I had the resources to produce some Ellen Rogers style photography.









Click here to go to her amazing website.

No comments:

Post a Comment