Thursday 2 December 2010

Are we the last living souls?

Not posted in aaages. The title of this post is related to the weather and also the song I was listening to at the time of writing this post - Gorillaz. Everything seems so much quieter and eerie when it has snowed and all I want to do is stay in bed with a brew, hot water bottle and a stack of DVDs. However, uni and the fact my body clock now gets me up at stoopid o clock means that I am up and getting square eyes from Indesign. Anywayyy, Topshop make-up has finally made its way into my make-up bag and its lovely. The lipsticks are by far the best I've ever bought - including Benefits Rouge lippie. Here are the colours I'm currently wearing - red in the day/night and the darker red for evening only!



I've also been ebaying and Topshopping. The striped dress is an ebay find and will be hemmed soon - or kept the same depending on how it looks - and the brown and black numbers are both Topshop. The black one is planned in for my Christmas schedule and I'm planning a grunge attack with it and the brown one has already been worn out and I love it. I'm not usually a Topshop whore but I am this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment