Monday 13 December 2010

Please can I have....

Not only is it Christmas in 12 days but it is my Birthday on the 22nd. I love being a Christmas baby as everyone is festive and looking forward to Christmas so my Birthday is usually one big party. Anyhow I hoope I'm getting this for one of them. It is a skull friendship bracelet from Links of London. I'm not a Pandora girl so this will be the new piece for my fast growing Silver collection. (Picture quality is rubbish. Sorry!)



I'm off to York for the night on my Birthday so I will be snapping away as I haven't taken my camera out with me for a while. And it is my Christmas doo this weekend so my new dress will be put up here. I was going to post an outfit post today but my camera died just as I got it on the tripod and I have no idea where my charger is. Back to being a good blogger soon with good un-pixelated images to see!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Only just received this! Hope you had a lovely Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete