Saturday 8 January 2011

ASOS styling.

I've just been drawn into the ASOS sale and as much I am trying to resist, my shopping bag already has 3 items in. All pretty cheap, but at a time when my bank isn't in the best state, I shouldn't be looking at all! Ahh well. I've noticed the styling on some of the outfits and to be honest thats what has made me look at the items even further. It's a breath of fresh air when you compare these images to the lifeless mannequin shots which Topshop uses. The bobble hat look is my favourite and I intend to be wearing my bobble hat a lot more (even if my Dad does say I look like Wheres Wally).





I currently have the cream button up shirt dress in the basket - at £16 it's a bit of a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. That blue dress is cute. Got to love ASOS!
    I'm now following, hope you can do the same :)

    www.amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I may have to go back and buy this dress!

    I will follow :) Thank you for adding me to your list.

    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete