Monday 28 March 2011

Monday. Monday. Monday.

Over the weekend I received some lovely dresses which I had won on ebay and I thought I'd show one off today. I have gone mid-length mad, as I love how this trend is so flattering to ladies with a little extra weight. The mid-length has such a retro vibe but has been updated with sheer material and romantic colours. This one has little caramel coloured leaves all over it and I know that I can dress it up at night or down in the day.

What does everybody else think of mid-length? Loving it as much as me? or sticking to the mini?! I'll be posting more outfit posts later in the week...



1 comment:

  1. we are message the wonderful designed tights what you rattling essential. you can easily get the justice selection of the hosiery according to your body to variety your incurvature nice.
    tights

    ReplyDelete