Thursday 10 December 2009

Boots boots and more boots.

I have a pair of Topshop boots which were my "I'm not going to Leeds festival this year so I'm treating myself" present. I bought them in August and have worn them more or less each day since then! I have always bought rubbish boots in substitute for good ones - money usually being the problem - but I thought I'd invest this time. Sooo I love love love my little black studded boots from Topshop so I ordered some more boots from Topshop online. I wanted some brown ones so ordered some tanned, rouched, ankle boots. When they came in the post they looked a little "All Saintsy" - as I like to describe them! I'm not a fan of All Saints and these boots looked a little plastic like the All Saints lace up boots which everyone has and every highstreet shop has copied. So I went into Topshop and swopped them for some different boots which didn't make me feel like an All Saints wannabe. I wore them out on Saturday night - I apologise for the picture, the bad quality definitely has vodka stamped all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment