Wednesday 2 December 2009

This is why I love vintage.

This week I actually got to do some vintage shopping around Manchester, rather than just walking past on my way to work. I took my sister Olivia and friend Sam who had never been vintage searching before. My sister is a bit skeptical about my charity shopping and vintage obssession but I think she enjoyed it! I found an amazing dress which is perfect for my staff doo and the fur coat is from Lost Property vintage right next door to Me&Yu in Afflecks. I have had my eyes peeled for the perfect fur coat for agggges and have been watching this one so that it didn't run off without me! Luckily on Saturday they had an "any reasonable offer accepted" day so Angie got it for me at £35 which is a bargain!



The coat has some lovely gold buttons on the sleeves too which add that little extra. I think I want a long one too now - how much will my bank balance take?!





1 comment:

  1. You just had to have it - they don't come up that often with such nice detailing - you'll have it forever x

    ReplyDelete