Friday 23 April 2010

Bygone Times.

I've been decorating my room for the past few months and have been on the look out for the perfect dressing table and stool combo. I finally dragged mum to this antique place called Bygone Times near Chorley and it is my favourite place in the world - well near enough! Its full of independent units which people hire out and sell their old and unwanted belongings. There are some amazing units selling weird and wonderful items which you wouldn't find anywhere else. There are vintage clothing units, vintage bag units, furniture units, a palm reader, jewellery units and even a cafe for a much needed coffee to start you on your treasure hunt!

Here are a few pictures of my favourite units...


http://www.bygonetimes.co.uk/ Go to the website on this link here and if your near it pop in and have a rummage - you'll find lots of treasure!








No comments:

Post a Comment