Friday 8 January 2010

Clash.

A few months ago, my best friend Jenna agreed (reluctantly) to do some modelling shots for Me&Yu's website. John Clarke of Resurrect Studios shot the images and I styled and threw the clothes at Jenna for her to put on as we had the entire Afflecks shop to shoot in a limited amount of time. This is my favourite image from the shoot and has been put up on the Myspace page. Unfortunately the dog tooth cardi has since been sold - I had to hand it over graciously to the lucky girl who bought it!

I love the clash of the prints and textures and I felt it gave the shots a more styled and thought over look which also could help a customer in styling their Me&Yu items. If anyone wants a similar version of the cardi I THINK Topshop had/has one. I can't find it on the website but a good charity shop trawl should end with a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment