Thursday 7 January 2010

Fashion library.

I have a basket full of fashion books, treasured (and expensive!) fashion magazines and street style pages which I love looking at from time to time for inspiration or just to pass the time. Angie of Me&Yu extended my book collection with two new books for my birthday! One is The Sartorialist and the other is British Fashion Designers.

The Sartorialist is a famous style blog which I've been meaning to check out for months. His book shows hundreds of different shots of people he has been drawn to across the world. I like how he describes his style shots as being drawn to a specific piece of clothing, jewellery or an accessory. At times it's not the full outfit but something which triggers inspiration or a certain feeling towards an outfit. I recommend you all get a copy!

2 comments:

  1. I am buying these two on Monday fingers crossed! Wanted them for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dooo itt! They're reeeally good and have lots of good images for scanning into sketchbooks etc...

    ReplyDelete