Tuesday 5 January 2010

Rubbish with a capital R.

I have been beyond a useless blogger over Christmas. The mixture of parties, alcohol, catching up with friends, shopping, family gatherings and watching Christmas television has meant I've not had much time to blog blog blog! Im still getting used to blogging regularly and I've made it a new years resolution to be more consistent and basically good with my blog.

Soooo let's start the New Year with a blog about my lurrvellyyy shiny new Nikon D5000. Here it is with my fabulous vintage sequin number before my works doo...


I am planning some more what I've been wearing posts but first I need to figure out my tripod and also have a look at look book more closely. Hopefully there'll be some in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment