Wednesday 21 July 2010

The Beni Blues.

Okay so I'm back from Benicassim and I am VERY depressed about this. If it wasn't for having lots to do in August - which includes attempting to fit into a bridesmaid dress for my cousin's wedding, eek! - and the fact I'm off to Portugal for a week in September I think I would actually contemplate suicide. So maybe that's a little bit strong but how depressing is the English weather at the moment?! I stepped off the plane to major rain and it hasn't stopped. Booooo. Anyhow Beni was amaaaaaazing and I wish I was still there, dancing away to some of my favourite bands. I am getting my Diana pictures developed tomorrow. I'm a little apprehensive as to what they are going to look like as I'm pretty sure it messed up halfway through but we shall see!

Check out these you tube videos of some of my favourite songs from the festival...







I just got bored of You Tube so I've left it at three!

No comments:

Post a Comment