Monday 5 July 2010

My bling.

Following my jewellery post I wanted to show off my own collection which I always wear without fail. If I ever forget to put any of my rings/bracelets on I feel really bare. Also any jewellery I buy has to match what I already have, so no gold for me!



Starting from the left the first ring is a vintage Avon ring which I 'borrowed' from my mum and never gave back. The middle two are two which I always wear together and the bottom one I got for my 21st from Pandora and again the top one is from my mum's room. The pearl was one I bought in York the other weekend and it matches perfectly with my other three. I'm trying not to look like I'm creating a knuckle duster so I won't be wearing anymore on this hand - Now I can start on the other hand!

4 comments:

  1. i hate that naked feeling you get as soon as your take your rings off!
    your pearl ring is my fav
    belle xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im the same! i have TONS of jewellery and feel weird without any on. i really like silver gothic jewellery right now :) these rings are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. How coincidental, I not long ago did a ring feature too :) I love them, the more the better. Your index finger ring is lovely!

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your ring post Claire. They are very very cute! I'd choose rings over any other item of jewellery anyday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete